These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Octotrip Pte. Ltd.’s Website, progressive web application and mobile application
Octotrip Pte. Ltd. is located at:
4 Battery Road 25-01
Bank of China Building, Singapore 049908
By accessing this website and/or our mobile application or progressive web application, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Octotrip Pte. Ltd.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Octotrip Pte. Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Octotrip Pte. Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.octotrip.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material
- Sell, rent or sub-license material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material
Octotrip Pte. Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, our progressive web application, mobile application or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Octotrip Pte. Ltd.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 3-4 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Octotrip Pte. Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website or any of our applications
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Right of Refusal
Octotrip Pte. Ltd. reserves the right not to accept customers or bookings (or in exceptional cases to cancel confirmed ones) at our discretion and for whatever (legal) reason without the need to justify such refusal. Typical reasons for rejecting a customer or booking include, but are not limited to:
- breach of the Terms of Us
- force majeure events
- trade or economic sanctions
- (suspicions of) fraud or theft,
- suspected criminal activity,
- suspicious bookings
- submission by customer of misleading or erroneous information
- credit card problems, inappropriate behavior
- threats, insults, violence,
- refusal to supply information
- practical obstacles
- communication problems
- obvious errors
In case a booking is rejected or cancelled by Octotrip Pte. Ltd. and a payment has already been made, you will receive a refund of the total booking value. We also reserve the right to bar (“blacklist”) users from the app, on a permanent or temporary basis, at our discretion. Any such blacklisted user must not attempt to use the App under any other name or through any other user.
In rare cases, we reserve the right not to accept and cancel or reject a booking due to “obvious errors”, independent of the origin of such errors. For clarity, an obvious error is a mistake on the Site/ App (e.g. in terms of price) which a reasonable person would not consider to be normal. The amount charged will be reimbursed without charge in such case. Whether to cancel or reject a booking for this reason is in Octotrip Pte. Ltd.’s sole discretion.
Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer
Your use of the Octotrip Services and/or Octotrip Platforms is entirely at your own risk.
Although we enforce strict accuracy policies with all partners who provide us with travel data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via the Octotrip Services and Platforms is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. We provide the Octotrip Services and Platforms on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchant ability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that the Octotrip Services and Octotrip Platforms (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
Early Access Campaign
By registering and installing the Octotrip application during the early access campaign, the premium package is valid for one year. Octotrip reserves the rights to stop or change this campaign at any point in time, and with it its granted permissions to any package received.